Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 250L VER PRO 4.8" 1.85
- Engine Power: 250hp
- Type: Outboard
3688 Conrad Landing Rd. Claytor Lake
Pulaski, Virginia, US, 24301
2018 Regency 220 LE3 Sport
Price: 60,785 USD
Included Options: 1,000 USD
Freight: 1,250 USD
Prep: 475 USD
Your Price: 63,510 USD
- Length:25' 4"
- Deck length: 23' 3"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 23' 1"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2185 lbs.
- Interior depth: 29.5"
- Average weight: 3440 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5910 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + provisions for transfer to a second owner
- NMMA® certified
- Aft-facing camera
- Color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- Exclusive Rail-Lock™ snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/detachable bow extension
- LED-enhanced navigation & docking lights
- Dramatic LED accent lighting to highlight the full-length of the pontoon exterior
- Lighted drink holders
- Self-closing magnetic-latch bow & aft gates
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foams for all-day comfort
- 4 pop-up mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Removable molded windscreen
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform w/simulated wood non-skid mat
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- Lowrance® HDS-7 depth finder w/rear camera video display
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash-mounted remote & 4 strategically located, lighted speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Flip-out drawer
- Designated mobile phone holder
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
- Back-lit switch panels
Construction & Exterior
- NEW Diamond Coat™, fencing & upholstery color combinations
- 3 powder-coated 26" (66.04 cm) diameter high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Powder coated Bimini top hardware, deck brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Distinctive 3-dimensional REGENCY® side graphics
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier to prevent moisture intrusion
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Stylized, powder coated 1.25" (3.18 cm) aluminum fence rails for a distinctive look, strength & durability
- Elevated fence panels for drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) automatic bilge pump
- Lighted storage throughout
- Blue LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Blue exterior accent LED lighting along pontoon logs & under water lighting aft
- 1 Interstate® cranking battery & 1 house battery w/mounting trays
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- Easy-to-access, automotive-style fuse panel
- 12V outlets
- NEW snap-in lid floor mat
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining & swiveling port bucket seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Pop-up changing room in port bow couch arm
- Luxurious cool-touch, padded woven flooring
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lighted floor drink holder, 12V outlet & pop-up changing curtain in arm
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lighted floor drink holder & 12V outlet
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel helm seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Port & starboard aft-facing lounges w/storage below
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment
- Full-width aft swim platform
- Plush soft-touch upholstery
- Removable table w/simulated teak surface, molded-in drink holders & tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- 31" (78.74 cm) port wheelchair-access gate
- Large 4-step powder coated boarding ladder w/framed platform & tall grab rails
- 3 pontoon logs for extra lift, buoyancy, speed & handling
Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.