2017 Nitro Z18 DC
Mercury 150l 4st
2017 Trailstar Single Axle Trailer
Options include: dual console and Nitro Rope Ratchet Cover
The quick and compact 2017 NITRO® Z18 is based on our revolutionary NITRO® Vortex Technology? (NVT?) hull with Rapid Planing System?, giving you a smooth, soft and dry ride along with a brisk holeshot and precise handling when turning and at the top end.
The interior of the Z18 is laid out to provide the ultimate in fishability, and the NASCAR®-inspired fishing seats give you the most comfortable ride possible. One of the best-selling fiberglass bass boats in the world, the NITRO Z18 is the boat of choice for everyone from the weekend warrior to the hardcore tournament contender.
- NITRO® Vortex Technology? (NVT?) hull w/Rapid Planing System?
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability & flotation
- Room at the bow & console for flush-mount 12" fishfinders
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler, trash receptacle & optional sandwich tray
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8'
- Large, lockable center bow storage locker
- Aft 30-gal. Guardian? aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- Optional removable passenger console for versatility & added comfort
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-fit trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
2017 Nitro Z18
Price: 29,195 USD
Included Options: 1,785 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 32,375 USD
- Length:18' 8"
- Beam: 94'
- Bottom width: 75'
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 550 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5'
- Transom height: 22.5'
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15'
- Approx. weight: 1700 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3200 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 21' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle(s)
- NEW 2 grab handles (1 at passenger, 1 at transom)
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display, surface temperature & down imaging
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- NASCAR®-inspired helm & passenger bucket seats
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Aft 30-gal. (114 L) Guardian? aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology? (NVT?) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System? for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- 14" (35.6 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
Engine & Drivetrain
NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.