Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
3688 Conrad Landing Rd. Claytor Lake
Pulaski, Virginia, US, 24301
- Length:19' 5"
- Beam: 102"
- Bottom width: 86"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1430 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1900 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 16.5"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 3135 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2500 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4090 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 0"
- Storage length: 22' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- EPA-Compliant Fuel System
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Stainless steel drink holders
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage compartment
- Phone holder w/12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/4-step boarding ladder
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- NEW 11-gal. (41.6 L) aerated bow livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Port refreshment center w/storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/gear storage, tow rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.1 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.