Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
3688 Conrad Landing Rd. Claytor Lake
Pulaski, Virginia, US, 24301
- Length:18' 1"
- Beam: 84"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 60 HP
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1550 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17"
- Transom height: 22"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 794 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1598 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 4"
- Package width: 7' 0"
- Towing length: 23' 4"
- Storage length: 23' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 5-Year hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 4 Tie-Off Cleats
Construction & Exterior
- 100% Aluminum, Wood-Free Construction
- Thick .190 Aluminum Floor For Added Rigidity & A Quieter Ride
- 7° Deadrise For A Smoother, Drier Ride
- Welded-In, Foam-Filled Interior Side Walls For Quieter Ride & Structural Strength
- Extruded Bow Chines For A Stronger Hull
- .100 5052 Marine Grade Aluminum Hull
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Pressed-In Strakes For Structural Strength & Tracking Stability
- Available In Optional Grassland or Woodland Camo Patterns (At Additional Cost)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® Accessory-Mounting Channel In Gunnels
- Trolling Motor Mounting Surface Along Bow Edge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & Aft Pedestal Seat Base Locations
- Bow Storage
- Sure Tread™ Non-Skid Interior
- Grab Handles
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.