Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 200XL 4S 4.8" 1.85 COLD
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Outboard
3688 Conrad Landing Rd. Claytor Lake
Pulaski, Virginia, US, 24301
2019 Tahoe 2150 CC
Price: 40,970 USD
Freight: 1,250 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 42,715 USD
- Length:21' 1"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 46 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1475 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 0"
- Draft (trimmed down): 0"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 0 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2600 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4614 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower folded: 7' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel, powder-coated passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 17-gal. (64.35 L) aerated livewell w/600 GPH (2,271.25 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- Port & starboard rod racks w/organizers for four 7' (2.13 m) & two 10' (3.05 m) rods
- Pre-wired to accept optional freshwater or saltwater trolling motor
- Acrylic windscreen & textured brow
- Hydraulic steering
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Area to flush-mount optional fishfinder
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Console grab rail
- Gripped footrests
- Removable storage pouches
- In-console storage compartment w/room for optional portable toilet (works w/drop-down Bimini top curtain)
- Phone holder w/12V outlet
- Space for optional 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler under leaning post
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/84-qt. (79.49 L) insulated storage/fishboxes below & non-skid surface to use for casting platform
- Port & starboard storage/catch-all compartments
- Port & starboard midship storage bins
- In-floor wakeboard/ski/trolling motor storage compartment
- Leaning post w/powder-coated rails & 2 integrated rod holders that will accept optional backrest
- Aft lounge w/two 56-qt. (53.0 L) storage compartments (starboard being dry storage) & 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Aft backrest storage/optional ski tow pylon storage
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/4-step boarding ladder
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights w/Blue or White LED switch
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Battery switch
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.