Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
3688 Conrad Landing Rd. Claytor Lake
Pulaski, Virginia, US, 24301
2019 Tracker Grizzly 1860 Jon
Price: 4,299 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Your Price: 4,974 USD
- Length:18' 1"
- Beam: 84"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 60 HP
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1550 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17"
- Transom height: 22"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 794 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1598 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 4"
- Package width: 7' 0"
- Towing length: 23' 4"
- Storage length: 23' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 5-Year hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 4 Tie-Off Cleats
Construction & Exterior
- 100% Aluminum, Wood-Free Construction
- Thick .190 Aluminum Floor For Added Rigidity & A Quieter Ride
- 7° Deadrise For A Smoother, Drier Ride
- Welded-In, Foam-Filled Interior Side Walls For Quieter Ride & Structural Strength
- Extruded Bow Chines For A Stronger Hull
- .100 5052 Marine Grade Aluminum Hull
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Pressed-In Strakes For Structural Strength & Tracking Stability
- Available In Optional Grassland or Woodland Camo Patterns (At Additional Cost)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® Accessory-Mounting Channel In Gunnels
- Trolling Motor Mounting Surface Along Bow Edge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & Aft Pedestal Seat Base Locations
- Bow Storage
- Sure Tread™ Non-Skid Interior
- Grab Handles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.