Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 115EXLPT 4S STD
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard
3688 Conrad Landing Rd. Claytor Lake
Pulaski, Virginia, US, 24301
2019 Tracker Pro Guide V-175 SC
Price: 23,395 USD
Included Options: 760 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 25,430 USD
- Length:17' 7"
- Length w/swim platform: 18' 5"
- Beam: 8' 1"
- Bottom width: 6' 10"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 838 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1600 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26.75"
- Transom height: 25.5"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1500 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2960 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 10"
- Package width: 8' 5"
- Towing length: 24' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 22' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Bow & stern eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 5x swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ & GPS
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ NEW Starlite Charcoal or NEW Starlite Red gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 7 pedestal seat base locations
- NEW upholstery styling
- 100% composite seating
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Front-access, below console storage
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.3 m)
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.3 m)
- Top-loading lockable starboard side rod box for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down straps
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Bow 19-gal. (72 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (110 L), 50" (1.3 m) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.6 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.