2024 Tahoe 210 S Limited
The TAHOE® 210 S Limited takes the “wow” factor of the 210 S and upgrades it with styling and sound system enhancements topped off with a new standard 8” multifunction display.
Just like the 210 S, the Limited features a Mercury® FourStroke outboard motor perfectly paired to the performance-tuned POWERGLIDE® hull that excels at cruising, wide-open runs, and watersports. Whether you’re out for an adrenaline-inducing blast around the lake or leisurely cruise, your whole gang will appreciate the plush seating, wealth of storage and clever amenities that make the 210 S Limited stand out in its class.
The Limited adds in an upgraded stereo with a subwoofer, amp, dual transom speakers, transom and driver remote, soft-touch flooring inside the cockpit and stern, tilt steering, a sleek low-profile windscreen and an upgraded trailer for a high class look on and off the water.
Basic Boat Info
- Sleek, low-profile tinted windscreen
- KICKER® stereo package upgrade w/3.5" (8.89 cm) LCD display; dual-zone control; 10" (25.4 cm) subwoofer & subwoofer amplifier; two 6.5" (16.51 cm) bow speakers; four 8" (20.32 cm) cockpit speakers; two 6.5" (16.51 cm) aft speakers; & dash-mounted & stern platform remotes
- Removable soft-touch, snap-in flooring for interior & aft deck
- Trailer w/upgraded 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires & spare tire
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Drink holders
- 7 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Aft port & starboard swim platforms w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- Removable aluminum ski tow pylon
- Fire extinguisher
- Molded port console w/small items tray & lockable storage compartment w/12V outlet & pass-thru pocket for wires
- TAHOE CRUISE™ digital touchscreen dashboard featuring an 8” (20.32 cm) multi-color & waterproof display w/high brightness for easy use in direct sunlight & w/anti-glare coating
- Digital switch pad
- Sport steering wheel
- Molded-in port & starboard footrests
- Mobile phone holder at starboard console
- Non-skid finish on fiberglass floor
- Premium UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- Bow port & bow starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slides, swivels & flip-up bolsters
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Aft U-lounge w/storage & integrated 38-qt. (35.96 L) cooler w/overboard drain
- 2 removable/stowable U-lounge backrests for lounging or for spotting for watersports
- Trash receptacle-ready storage compartment below starboard U-lounge cushion
- Aft padded cushions (behind U-lounge) w/deep removable storage nets below for stowing fender & miscellaneous gear for easy retrieval at dock
- Step-thru transom
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Full-length fiberglass, foam-filled & gelcoat-finished stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Automatic bilge pump
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery & battery charger
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- Water-resistant electrical connections on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- USB receptacle & 12V outlets at port console
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes on both axles
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
Beam: 8' 4"
Bottom Width: 7' 3"
Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP
Fuel Capacity: 45 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 10 persons
Max. Person & Gear Weight: 1700 lbs.
Max. Weight Capacity : 2500 lbs.
Interior Depth: 33"
Deadrise: 20 degrees
Draft (Trimmed Up): 17.5"
Draft (Trimmed Down): 32.5"
Average Hull Weight: 2815 lbs.
Average Hull Weight w/Motor: 3225 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 4260 lbs.
Bridge Clearance: 3' 8"
Bridge Clearance w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 7' 8"
Package Height: 6' 5"
Package Height w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 10' 3"
Package Height w/Wakeboard Tower Folded: 7' 10"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 25' 5"
Storage Length: 24' 1"